Monday, November 3, 2008

my arrival


me...myself..& i

The day I came into this world...
I was waiting for my dad to come back here in Davao, since he was working in Cebu. The moment my mom's cellphone rings informing that he is already in Davao. I started kicking on my mom's womb. I was very excited to see my parents since we had an agreement with my dad to wait for him before i come out.

dad and mom left for the hospital on the 29th of Sept. 2008 at 8:00 o'clock in the morning. I was born 3 hour later at 11:15 o'clock. I weighed 2.14 KGs and I was 49 cm long.
The color of my eyes is black and my hair is straight.

During my mom's labor, the moment she remembered most was she was praying for the safety labor for both of us with the rosary that my dad gave to her. And that she always told me to have a normal birth. Which we both did. hehehe...

My daddy was a great help that day, especially when he assist my mom on her every needs.

On that day, i was place at the nursery room. Since my grandparents were so excited to see me... and so keen to know how I look like, my dad took my first photos since he was the only one who could see /view me from there. check out my first photos.

No comments: