Monday, January 19, 2009

sinulog... pit senyor

my daddy is in cebu.. but we have just celebrated the feast of Sto. Nino here in davao through prayers...


The Sinulog festival is one of the grandest and most colorful festivals in the Philippines. The main festival is held each year on the third Sunday of January in Cebu City to honor the Santo NiƱo, or the child Jesus, who used to be the patron saint of the whole province of Cebu (since in the Catholic faith Jesus is not a saint, but God). It is essentially a dance ritual which remembers the Filipino people’s pagan past and their acceptance of Christianity.






pit senyor kang nanay kini.. pit senyor kang tatay kini...

pit senyor...senyor..senyor...

pit senyor..senyor..senyor...

sinulog musyagit og kusog... PIT SENYOR..PIT SENYOR!!!


tanan magsaulog...

pit senyor...senyor..senyor...

4 comments:

icedgurl said...

pit senyor bb uno!!!

-=murz=- said...

viva viva viva!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.